Tuesday, October 27, 2009

SMART READER KIDS' FAMILY DAY @ TIME SQUARE 4 OCT 09

on 4th October, I joined all my friend for my first Smart Reader Kids (SMK) family day held at Time Square KL. It was a wonderful experience for me to met new friends and participated in the games and event. 
Wow !! so many SMKians, with all races. I quite shy though as this is a new experience to me, with the large crowd, new faces. nonetheless, I would like to express my thanks to my principal, teachers who have effortless guided me. 

Najwa posing at the Backdrop


Najmi On The Run.. Perhaps I running too fast for the camera to snap my picture.


One of the event participated by me!!


 
 
Proudly show my achievement .. winning the first medal or trophy ever.... 
and share it with my beloved sister.


0 comments: